This notice sets out how we, at British Bee Vets Association (BBVA) will use your personal data so we are transparent with you and you feel that you are in control of your information. Please read this with care as you agree to this privacy notice.
If we need to make specific changes to the privacy notice, we will notify you as and when is necessary to ensure that you are kept informed.
Who are we?
The data controllers under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other relevant data protection legislation are the BBVA, The Data Protection Officer for BBVA has high level responsibility for monitoring compliance with all relevant data protection regulation including the use and processing of your personal information.
What information do we hold:
- Your title
- Your first name and surname
- Your address details
- Your Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Bank details (if necessary)
We do not collect or hold any special category data, e.g. your medical records, religious beliefs or sexual orientation.
Why we gather the information that we obtain
Our legal basis for collecting and processing the personal data obtained from you will only be used for the following reasons:
- The data has been provided as you have provided your explicit consent to allow us to process your personal data.
- The data is necessary in order to fulfil our legal and/or regulatory obligations
- The processing of the data is necessary for us to be able to contact you with regard to information where there is a legitimate interest to do so
|How we use your information?|
|Contacting you with regard to our meetings & membership|
|To contact you with regard to our services for a period of 5 years after the data was provided to us.|
We do not transfer any data outside of the European Economic Area.
Who we might share your information with and for what purpose
- Regulatory or government bodies including police forces, local authorities or council, The Financial Conduct Authority, The Jersey Financial Services Commission when it is necessary to do so to ensure compliance with relevant legislation or an enforceable government or police request. We may also share your data with fraud prevention databases or companies when helping to prevent fraud and financial crime
All individuals have rights under data protection legislation, which are listed below. BBVA have measures and processes in place in order to deal with any requests made when exercising these rights.
You have the right to contact us to request access to the personal data we hold on you using one of the contact methods stated below. We will review this and provide you with the information we have at the earliest opportunity, however, if the request is complex, we will contact you within 30 days to explain this
- The right to rectification if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete. We strive to ensure that we have the most accurate and up to date data, however, please advise us as soon as possible, if any of the information we hold on you is inaccurate and we will rectify it.
- The right to request that your personal data is removed or deleted where there is no legal basis or compelling reason for this data to be processed any longer
- The right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with a Supervisory Authority
The relevant Supervisory Authority is The Information Commissioners Office (ICO), please visit their website which advises you of the best method to contact them, www.ico.org.uk
To exercise any of your rights mentioned above or with any specific queries on the personal data we hold on you, please contact us by post or email using the details below:
The Data Protection Officer BBVA : ADDRESS